In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). also meets with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Jose Mª Pedrosa
- Address: C/ Castellassa 42 Nave 1.2
- CIF B63159297
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.naturimprover.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that are in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require the consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes
the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.naturimprover-com you do not need to provide any personal data. The The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request rectification of them, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the valid proof of law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before the authority of control, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the treatment of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different depending on the system information capture
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding information on the site Web, the services provided through the website, the processing of your data personal information, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the website's terms or hiring.
There are other purposes for which the Owner treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the law applicable. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
● To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. if you do follower in the social networks of the Holder the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have accepted previously.
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the industry best practices to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
The website is hosted by Soluciones web online SL. The security of your data is guaranteed, since They take all the necessary security measures for it. You can check their policy privacy for more information.